More appointments and changes announced for RCAF
Several appointments and changes in the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) were announced in a CANFORGEN made this past May 2022 by the outgoing Commander LGen. Meinzinger.
“My sincere congratulations to all. These appointments reflect your significant contributions to the Royal Canadian Air Force, and they carry with them a heightened degree of expectation of your personal and professional attributes.
“The RCAF can only successfully deliver air and space power if we have well-led, robust, healthy and inclusive squadrons and tactical units. As you prepare to assume your critical leadership opportunities with the RCAF, I challenge each of you to think about how you will work to ensure the every member under your command can thrive and grow in a respectful, gratifying, and rewarding environment. You are the change agents of the RCAF and I will depend upon you to set the example. I am confident that you are well prepared to succeed in this critical command responsibility,” said LGen. Meinzinger in an internal notice that announced the 2022 appointments.
The appointments for the 2022 annual posting season are as follows:
- Maj. M. MacDonald as commanding officer of CFS Alert from July 2022-Jan. 2023
- Maj. David Chamberlin as CFASC commanding officer 2nd Canadian Air Division
- LCol. Leslie Dicks as commanding officer of ATESS
- LCol. Leigh Craig-Brown as commanding officer of 8 ACCS
- LCol. Brenda Tinsley as commanding officer of RCAF Academy
- CWO Christine Girouard as RCAF SP CWO of C Air Force
- CWO Craig Adamson as ATIS SOA of C Air Force
- CWO Stephen Hough as SQN CWO of ATESS
- MWO Bruce Davidson as A4 Maintenance NDT/ACS SOA at 1 Canadian Air Division HQ
- MWO Kenneth Munro as Deputy RCAF FM at 1 Canadian Air Division HQ
- CWO Jamie Rideout as DWCOMD CWO at 14 Wing
- CWO Mario Huard as SQN CWO at 2 AETS
- MWO Richard Martin as SQN CWO at 22 Wing MSS
- CWO Hugo Prud Homme as SQN CWO at 430 SQN.
The CANFORGEN noted this is the third announcement for Royal Canadian Air Forces unit appointments for the 2022 active posting season (APS). The CANFORGEN also stated that other appointments would be announced as soon as they were finalized.