- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup of sliced radishes
- 3 spring cucumbers, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, shallots, and apple cider vinegar, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the radishes and cucumbers into a medium bowl.
- Add the parsley and dill, coat with the dressing.
Set aside for at least 12 hours before serving.
Another version would be to add seared scallops and make a cold seafood salad.