During this time of self-isolation and quarantine, you may think it’s the end of your fitness life.
However, there are plenty of ways to still keep active in the comfort of your own home.
In fact, it would seem, it’s more important now than ever to stay active and eat healthy to boost your immune system.
And, if nothing else, you can still talk daily walks when weather permits.
Here are some workout apps, videos, and platforms to get you moving at home:
- Centr: Created by Chris Hemsworth and his wife, this app is focused on HIIT, meaning you need little gym equipment. Hemsworth is currently offering the platform for free for six weeks. Visit site here.
- Sufferfest: This indoor cycling app is now offering much more with a variety of different workout programs. Sufferfest is currently offering a one month free trial period for new users. Visit site here.
- Joe Wicks, aka “The Body Coach,” is currently offering free daily PE classes for kids. Visit site here.
- Peloton: The world-renowned indoor cycling and media company is currently offering its app free for a 90-day trial period. The app provides various workouts, depending on your mood and time. Visit site here.
- Fitbit: Fitbit is currently offering Fitbit Premium for a 90-day free trial. The advanced features include mindfulness training, guided meditation, and audio and video workouts. Visit Site here.
- PSP Facebook: PSP Trenton will be posting workouts and tips on Facebook daily. Visit site here.
- Walk at Home with Leslie Sansone. Visit site here.
- ACHV Peak: This YouTube channel is currently offering 8-week resistant weight band training. Visit site here.
- Up to the BEat Fit: This YouTube channel will get you moving and grooving. Visit site here.
- Goodlife Fitness: The Canadian franchise is currently posting daily workout videos on its Instagram page.