2 stalks of celery
2 cups of leftover diced turkey
1 ½ cups mashed sweet potato
½ cup crumbled stuffing
1. Dice onion, celery, and carrots and place in a frying pan with a tablespoon of butter. Sweat the vegetables until translucent
2. Transfer the vegetables to Pyrex (glass) baking dish and mix with turkey.
3. Top with leftover mashed sweet potato.
4. Crumble leftover stuffing on top of sweet potato.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45min until warmed through.
*Leave out the turkey for a vegetarian option