- 1 onion
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 carrot
- 2 cups of leftover diced turkey
- 1 ½ cups mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup crumbled stuffing
- Dice onion, celery, and carrots and place in a frying pan with a tablespoon of butter. Sweat the vegetables until translucent
- Transfer the vegetables to Pyrex (glass) baking dish and mix with turkey.
- Top with leftover mashed sweet potato.
- Crumble leftover stuffing on top of sweet potato.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45min until warmed through.
*Leave out the turkey for a vegetarian option