Mother’s Day Brunch – Kale and Parsley Omelette
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped kale (stems removed)
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp butter
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. *Non-stick pans are coated with toxic chemicals. Use stainless steel or cast iron instead.
- Sauté onion and kale for about five minutes.
- Whisk the eggs and pour into the pan, swirling it around to evenly distribute.
- Top with parsley.
- Cook for a few minutes, flip it over and cook for another minute.