Mother’s Day Brunch – Yogurt with Granola & Berries
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup berries (raspberry, strawberry or blueberry)
- 2 tbsp. granola (see recipe below)
- Sprinkle granola over yogurt and top with berries.
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup almonds
Preheat oven to 350o
- Warm the honey in a pot until it’s easily stirred.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a large bowl and pour the honey in.
- Stir well and spread onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes.
Makes approximately 8 servings