1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon chilli powder
¼ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ lb salmon filet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk together the maple syrup, paprika, chilli powder, and sea salt in a small bowl.
3. Line a shallow glass baking dish with tin foil, being sure to use enough to cover the edges of the dish and place the salmon inside.
4. Pour the syrup mixture over the salmon filet, taking care to coat it pretty evenly.
5. Cook the salmon for 15 minutes. Remove the fish from the oven and coat it with syrup from the dish using a basting brush or spoon. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. The salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.