Bring the taste of British Columbia to your dinner table with Maple Glazed Salmon. This recipe is a simple, healthy and quick meal to make for dinner. You can make it on the barbecue or in the oven – the choice is yours. Serve with a side salad and side dish – viola dinner is done! Bon Appétit!
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon chilli powder
¼ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ lb salmon filet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk together the maple syrup, paprika, chilli powder, and sea salt in a small bowl.
3. Line a shallow glass baking dish with tin foil, being sure to use enough to cover the edges of the dish and place the salmon inside.
4. Pour the syrup mixture over the salmon filet, taking care to coat it pretty evenly.
5. Cook the salmon for 15 minutes. Remove the fish from the oven and coat it with syrup from the dish using a basting brush or spoon. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. The salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.