Summer offers plenty of occasions to host or attend parties, especially with the hot weather, patio parties are all the rage. Whether you love to cook, or just a beginner, impress your friends with these easy, flavorful recipes at your next get together. They’ll be asking for the recipe!
When entertaining this summer, plan ahead and make your time with friends and family much more relaxed. Try this make ahead dip for flawless entertaining. This dip goes great with nachos or crackers.
Patio Party Recipes: Mexican Layer DipScale
- 454 g cream cheese
- 250 mL sour cream
- 125 mL Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 250 mL salsa
- 500 mL shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3–4 green onions, diced
- Soften cream cheese. Whip cream cheese, sour cream, and Miracle Whip or mayo together with an electric blender until smooth.
- Place into the bottom of a glass serving plate.
- Next, add a layer of salsa and top with the shredded cheese.
- Lastly, top with diced peppers, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Serve with nacho chips.