Mint Chocolate Cookie Squares
- 1 cup Oreo Cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup of butter
- Mint chocolate center
- ½ cup butter
- 2 ½ cups icing sugar
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
Green food colouring
- 115 grams milk chocolate
- 55 grams dark chocolate
- ½ cup whipping cream
1. Mix Oreo Cookie crumbs and ¼ cup of butter and place in the bottom of 9×9 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10min
2. Let the base cool
3. In a large bowl beat butter and icing sugar until it’s crumbly.
4. Beat in whipping cream and peppermint extract
5. Add food colouring until the desired colour
6. Scrape over cooled crust and refrigerate.
7. In a pot melt together chocolate, and whipping cream over low heat stirring until smooth.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes and pour over mint filling, and top with candy cane pieces
9. Refrigerate until firm, cut and serve