Apple Crisp Recipe
After two to three days of prepping for a large meal for the holidays you often just purchase a pumpkin pie. This year let’s get the guests saying, “That apple crisp for dessert was amazing!”
The fun with this Apple Crisp is that you can cut the apples any way you’d like. They can be thinly sliced and layered with a topping on top, or the apples can be cut large dice. Dicing them into large chunks makes for big chunky Apple Crisp with a nice topping. You don’t even need to peel them if you don’t want to.
This Apple Crisp with Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar recipe will have you and your guests talking about what an amazing and healthy dessert it was.
Ingredients for the filling:
• 8-10 Apples
• 1/2 Cup Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar
• 1 Tbsp Peace Naturals Honey
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla
Ingredients for the topping:
• 2/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
• 2/3 Cup Instant Oatsgar
• 3/4 Cup Peace Naturals Coconut Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp nutmeg (optional)
• 1/4 tsp salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel apples.
3. Cut apples into the desired shape.
4. Mix apples with remaining ingredients.
5. Place in oven safe dishware and set aside for topping.
6. For the topping; add all ingredients together and mix well, until incorporated.
7. Top the apple mixture with the oatmeal topping, and
8. Bake in 375-degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
9. Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy