This recipe is a great way to enjoy fresh seasonal produce and will be a patio pleasure for your family and friends. This Greek pasta salad is full of flavour. You can make this salad ahead of time so you can simply pull it out and serve with your meal. This salad pairs great with kabobs on the grill, hamburgers, or with grilled chicken or shrimp.
We are experiencing a technological issue – please use the red button below to print the recipe.PRINT RECIPE HERE
Patio Pleaser: Greek Pasta Salad
Here is a great way to enjoy fresh seasonal produce. Try a Greek pasta salad full of flavour. Make this salad ahead of time so you can simply pull it out and serve with your meal. This salad pairs great with kabobs on the grill.
- Category: salad
- 340 g (1 box) pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 454 g (1 pint) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Coloured pepper, seeded and diced
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) red onion, diced
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) olives, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 85 mL (1/4 cup) Olive oil
- 60 mL (2 Tbsp) balsamic vinegar45 mL (1 ½ Tbsp) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 10 mL (2 tsp) oregano
- Wash and chop vegetables and place in a large bowl. Mix together.
- Combine dressing ingredients and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Pour over salad vegetable and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.