Cheesecake is one of the top 5 best desserts, hands down! It is so versatile, and you can easily create thousands of different flavours from the classic vanilla cheesecake to eggnog and rum cheesecake. With different textures from adding mini peanut butter cups to pistachios, your creativity can be endless.Print
Almond Butter & Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
This recipe is a healthy take on a peanut butter cheesecake recipe, and you’ll feel great knowing that the dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, the almond butter has half the saturated fats that peanut butter does, or you can alternately use raw or roasted almond butter.
• 3 pkgs Cream Cheese, softened (24 oz total)
• 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
• 1 3/4 Cups Almond Butter
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 8 oz Whipped Cream (or frozen whipped topping)
• 200 grams Dark Chocolate
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the first four ingredients together.
2. Fold the whipped cream into the mixture until well incorporated.
3. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Melt the dark chocolate when you’re ready to shape the mixture into balls.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out mixture and shape into balls.
6. Drizzle with chocolate or dunk them right into the melted chocolate.
7. Serve, eat well, & be happy!