Buddha Bowls are one of the hottest new trend in health-is eating. These bright coloured and elegantly arranged bowls are packed with healthy delectable grains, vegetables, and proteins, making them the perfect all-around meal. The best thing about bowls is they can be custom-built so you can make them as healthy as you like!
Bake the shells. You can either use a bowl or jar.
1. Heat up a skillet and brown the ground beef. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cook the rice as directed. Place rice in four separate bowls, top with ground beef mixture.
3. Roughly chop the kale and place on top of the beef.
4. Mash the avocado with lime juice, cilantro and salt, and pepper, place in the bowl.
5. Top everything with salsa and diced tomatoes. Enjoy!