Canadian Military Family Magazine is looking for a Graphic Designer!
With a good eye for design and layouts, the Graphic Designer is an important part of the magazine team. They are on the front lines in preparing advertising designs, page layouts, and infographics for our print magazine, as well as our website.
The graphic designer will have experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, magazine editorial layouts and other designs.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running.
– Post-Secondary education in graphic design (or equivalent)
– Graphic design (1-2 years required)
– You will live in the Adobe Creative Suite spending most of your days in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, so experience using the creative suite is essential
– A solid working knowledge and experience creating page layouts in InDesign.
– Ability to create graphics and ads in Illustrator
– Ability to edit photographs (cover artwork, headshots, client photographs / native files in Photoshop
– Social media and email marketing a plus
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com